Lethal Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Gathering is a gaming community where players can join together to compete and have fun gaming.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate

POKER TOURNAMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lockload007

POKER TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: POKER TOURNAMENT   POKER TOURNAMENT EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 am

whats up punks,i was talking to a few guys about holding a lvl1 poker tournament at poker stars.com. i also talk to mike from asy to see if he and maybe a few other asy guys would like to join us too he will get back to me soon.

i was thinking we can try like $5 or $10 tournament with 5% or 10% coming off the top and donated to lvl1 to be used to help fund the server's.the rest will be paid to the top 3 guys in the tournament 1st place 50% 2nd place 30% 3rd place 20%..

the more people we can get to play the more money gets donated to lvl1.. anyway give some feed back let me know what you guys think...

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button Enter my Club ID number: 1960985<br Enter my Invitation Code: bf4 pokerThat's it! Once I've approved your membership request.
Back to top Go down

POKER TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Gathering :: NEWS & EVENTS :: UPCOMING EVENTS-
Jump to: